Wednesday, December 31, 2008

And that's that......


Thank you, dear friends, for all your work , your grace, your eloquence and your love for haiku's. I had fun doing this; I'm glad I took up the responsibility, because it has given me the catalyst to write again, something I had given up on. Heres looking towards Winter!!


No shadow

No stars

No moon

No care

November


It only believes

In a pile of dead leaves

And a moon

That’s the color of bone


November’s cold chain

Made of wet boots and rain

And shiny black ravens

On chimney smoke lanes

~Tom Waits~

7 comments:

Maria Verivaki said...

winter has come
the rain has not
the sun still shines

in hania, winter has forsaken us...

roentare said...

The tone and the atmosphere are very heart warming. Beautiful.

Kim said...

So beautiful. The branches and the sky together w/ all of that color looks like a painting.

Lovely.

Ben said...

yes. kallen305 is quite right. your words paint a beautiful picture here.
it almost makes me wish there was a meaning for the word 'vember' :)

david santos said...

Brilliant picture and pretty colores!
Have a nice day!

Sylvia said...

Lovely journey through striking imagery of nature. A pleasure to read and meditate on...Thank you!

Andrew Gerald Hales said...

I'm sorry there are so many people that have just commented with the hopes you'll just look at their own blog. I liked how you described november. I hate the cold. and I hate spammers. or...unsincere people.